COVID-19 Useful Info
We, at Ammos Resort, start this season with great joy and optimism and welcomes you to one of the most beloved
hotels of HotelKeys Group complied with all the latest health and sanitation protocols according to the most updated
UPON ARRIVAL & BEFORE DEPARTURE
• Our warm smile cannot be hidden so we have installed sneeze guards at the front desk at the reception area and all the proper floor markings for the appropriate social distancing we must keep.
• Guests are also welcomed in our outdoor spaces with safe distances for a contactless check-in process.
• Option of web registration is provided and highly suggested.
• Temperature measuring with touchless devices
• Disinfection of guests’ luggage & handling with PPE is applied.
• Check-out must take place until 11:00 and check-in must be at 15:00 and onwards.
• We urge you to use the service of receiving your invoice upon check out via email and payments are preferred to be done with debit or credit cards.
• All your room keys are sanitized very carefully before your arrival at the hotel.
• Meticulously cleaning, naturally aired rooms and deep sanitation of rooms before your arrival, also proper attention to all room spots that are mostly used and touched, such as doorknobs, telephone, bath, and washbasin tabs, tv control.
• We would be happy to inform us upon your arrival if you wish to take care of your room daily since according to the all-new health safety protocols, we are not obligated to do so.
• We have removed from all our rooms, decorations, info and directory folders, laundry bags, and extra runner linen from the bed.
• Special health and sanitation accessories can be provided upon request.
• A/C filters cleaned and disinfected after every departure
• Non-residents are forbidden from entering the rooms.
• Walk-in customers will not be allowed to enter the resort.
CLEANING & SANITATION OF PUBLIC AREAS
• Daily, all indoor public areas are properly aired.
• All the public used spots & elevators of the hotel are frequently cleaned thoroughly.
• Guidance of elevator use by one person or a family.
• Sanitizer dispensers can be found in every public area of the hotel for our guest’s convenience and in all back-of-house areas for our valued staff.
• Clear signage of cleanliness procedures & routes demonstrated in all common areas
• Frequent and thorough cleaning of all ventilation fans and air conditions.
• Our partner company is Diversey the largest company in the field with many years of experience.
FOOD & DRINKS
• Our Chef is looking forward to surprising you with many tasteful food statements, so we maintain our buffets
style service for breakfast, lunch, and dinner since food and drinks at Ammos Resort is a point of reference for all our guests.
• Indoor setting at the main restaurant ensures distancing, 1,1 to 1,7-meter space between tables. The max number of setting at the table is 6 persons.
• We keep the proper table and chair distancing in our bars indoor or outdoor areas according to the updated rules and regulations.
• All guests should wear their masks indoor and outdoor at the hotel property.
• Packaged products to be introduced in our buffet and pool bar
• Depending on the real-time restaurant occupancy we are happy to expand our operation hours Main
Breakfast: 07:30-10:30, Lunch: 12:30 – 14:30 and Dinner: 18:30-21:00
• Mandatory sanitation of your hands during your entry at the restaurants while keeping a safe distance
from other guests. Self-service can be only by Using gloves and masks.
• All tables are provided with one-use-only paper table mats.
• Daily cleaning and sanitation in all the areas of the kitchen, restaurant, and bars.
• We are following all HACCP procedures.
POOLS & BEACH
• All our sunbeds and umbrellas have a certain distance from each one according to safe distancing protocols.
• Reservation of sunbeds/towels is not allowed by anyone except they are physically present at the time.
• Beach towels will be provided in every room per person.
• Main Swimming pool will operate according to all new and updated health procedures & protocols. One person
every 5 cm2
• Systematic chlorination of pools with disinfectant products as designated by our specialist team.
• Τhe outdoor swimming pools may be used while a lifeguard is present. Our swimming pool can
accommodate up to 30 people at the same time.
• The pH levels of the water in the pools are maintained within the recommended limits.
• Regular measurement and maintenance of pH records are performed every eight hours during the operation
of the swimming pools.
• The pH values of the water in the pools are maintained within the limits as required by Greek law. Regular
measurement and record-keeping of pH levels are performed every eight hours during the operation of the
This summer we will continue to enjoy soft animation programs mainly outdoors.
SPA will operate this season upon appointment and according to the health and sanitation protocols.
Services not available this season:
• Mini Club & Playground
• All our staff is trained according to all the new hygiene and proactive health rules, as also their use of
• Thoroughly check all staff health certificates.
• Use of gloves and mask where it is necessary with the ability of constant change.
• All the staff is trained for possible Covid-19 impact and how to manage according to health protocols.
• All our staff once per week will have a self-test.
• Permanent collaboration with a doctor for health services. With an extra charge
• Constant all-time training, briefing, and compliance according to the rules of the competent authorities and
the most up-to-date health protocols.
In any case, that customer needs a rapid test or a PCR test, for the return to the country of origin, tests can
be performed by a certified doctor inside the hotel, in consultation with the reception desk, 24-48 hours
Especially this season the unrivaled hospitality of Ammos Resort and our anthropocentric philosophy have a
greater and special meaning. Our staff will always be there to pamper you so you will enjoy it.
A Relaxing & Pleasant Holiday with Safety.